Kames Castle Cottages
Located near Port Bannatyne alongside Kames Bay , the castle has a 14th century tower (currently undergoing renovation), with a house and various cottages forming part of the 20 acre estate. It has a two-acre 18th Century walled garden laid to lawn.
5 of the cottages have recently been renovated to a high standard are available all year round through HHPS as holiday lets, please contact us to check availability and confirm your booking, we look forward to making your stay a memorable one;
- Tariffs include all bed linen, towels and tea towels, all reasonable use of electricity and heating.
- All cottages have fully-equipped, modern kitchens, including washing machine and freezer.
- Flat-screen TV with digital reception, DVD/CD player and MP3 dock.
- All are centrally heated, with additional heating in sitting rooms.
- All have outside picnic tables and barbecues.
- The family tennis court and putting green are open to guests at most times.
Sleeps six in 3 bedrooms. Former Gardener’s Cottage, situated near the walled garden with open outlook and private lawn. On ground floor: sitting room and kitchen, separate dining room. One bedroom with double bed and whb, house bathroom/ shower/wc. Staircase leads directly to a second bedroom with two single beds, through which access to a third bedroom with double bed. Well-equipped laundry room to rear of cottage, including tumble-dryer.
Sleeps nine in 4 bedrooms. Walled Garden Cottage. On the ground floor: two double-bedded rooms, one with en suite shower/WC. House bathroom with second shower and WC. Large kitchen/dining room, glass doors to hardwood veranda and walled garden. Large sitting room. There is one single bedroom and another with two single beds, between which is a play area.
Sleeps four in 2 bedrooms. Large double bedroom with king-sized bed and one twin-bedded room. Sitting/dining room with adjoining kitchen. Shower room.
Sleeps four in 2 bedrooms. One bedroom with double bed, second room with two singles. Sitting room. Large kitchen with dining area. Bathroom with shower.
The Rustic Charm of Kames Castle