Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
At HHPS we are working closely to the guidelines of the UK Government and Association of Scotland's Self-Caterers for the safety of our employees and customers. We also aim to add value to our service in support of our local Community and hope customers find the following benefits we provide helpful ;
- HHPS staff member has received specialist Biohazard training
- 100% Bacterial Cleaner & High Grade Hand Sanitiser (Fresh stock arriving Weekly). Reserved for the Elderly and those with a Health Condition (while stock lasts)
- Domestic clients - we offer a free collection and delivery of essential goods to your home
- For Laundry & Dry Cleaning we provide a "Drop & Go", or free "Collect & Return" service
- Our Eco-Bubble washing machines with High heat setting and Sanitiser ensure fresh and clean laundry
- Our Tumble driers automatically sanitise each load
Housekeeping Customers (H&S Advice)
1. 15 mins prior to our attendance it would be appreciated if you could open all window vents to ventilate your home. Our staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and observing strict social distancing. We would respectfully ask that you also observe the same social distancing and any other preventative measures recommended by the government at that time.
2. In the event that you are unwell and feel the need to self isolate please advise us at the earliest opportunity so we can reschedule your appointment and discuss any other ways in which we can support you (eg. Collection of provisions or prescriptions).