Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
At HHPS we are working closely to the guidelines of the Scottish Government and Association of Scotland's Self-Caterers for the safety of our employees and customers. We also aim to add value to our service in support of our local Community and hope customers find the following benefits we provide helpful ;
- HHPS staff member has received specialist Biohazard training
- 100% Bacterial Cleaner & High Grade Hand Sanitiser (Fresh stock arriving Weekly). Reserved for the Elderly and those with a Health Condition (while stock lasts)
- Domestic clients - we offer a free collection and delivery of essential goods to your home
- For Laundry & Dry Cleaning we provide a "Drop & Go", or free "Collect & Return" service
- Our Eco-Bubble washing machines with High heat setting and Sanitiser ensure fresh and clean laundry
- Our Tumble driers automatically sanitise each load
Housekeeping Customers (H&S Advice)
1. 15 mins prior to our attendance it would be appreciated if you could open all window vents to ventilate your home. Our staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and observing strict social distancing. We would respectfully ask that you also observe the same social distancing and any other preventative measures recommended by the government at that time.
2. In the event that you are unwell and feel the need to self isolate please advise us at the earliest opportunity so we can reschedule your appointment and discuss any other ways in which we can support you (eg. Collection of provisions or prescriptions).
Ultra Low Volume (ULV) Sterilisation Fogging
In addition to our Deep Clean service we now provide an Eco friendly “Whole room disinfection” service via the fogging method which is a quick and effective treatment to kill bacteria, viruses and mold spores. This process ensures your contaminated areas are treated and available for occupancy with the minimum of downtime.
The fogging method reaches areas normally inaccessible to wipes or sprays, using an ultra low volume (ULV) aerosol delivery system that is non-toxic, odourless and leaves no chemical residue.
This sanitisation method is ideally suited to Residential Homes, Hospital wards, Schools, Nurseries, Holiday homes, Caravan Parks, Commercial Kitchens and Canteens, but equally can be used in Buses, Ambulances or private vehicles.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you feel the need for this specialised service.